Well, the last day is now done. Others have been doing such a great job of live blogging that I’ve opted out, so here is the link you are looking for (Its the Friendly Atheist … and being friendly, he has had some friends helping as well – Great job folks)
Apologies to my regular readers (all 3 of you) not at TAM9, its still TAM related stuff, and so some of this just might leave you scratching your head because you need to have been at TAM9 to understand.
Also, here are some links from stuff that relates to talks during the day …
- How many passes do you count? http://tinyurl.com/3n9dbug –
- Why our brains aren’t always accurate http://tinyurl.com/4y46v8j
- James Randi and his magic levitating device. #TAM9 http://t.co/gtZe7qA
- The expected sounds of the Universe as sung by gravitational waves. http://t.co/bb9D4Ky #tam9
- OK, not last day, but I missed it previously – here are the details of PZ’s slides and talk on aliens
- presentation of the skeptics we’ve lost since TAM8 here: http://bit.ly/pnfRMA
- Do you believe in any god(s)? Anonymous poll: http://t.co/ysITBFZ
Now, moving on, here are tweets from the last day (Sun) that I’ve mined for you to enjoy. I’ve got separate collections for previous days, Fri here and also Sat here. It is designed to both amuse and to also help bring it all back.