An understanding of what is going on starts with this question – Why have evangelicals tossed their values under the bus?
The answer is that they want a supreme court that is populated with right-wing candidates that are willing to roll back progressive legislation. This idea is founded upon the wet dream that they have of overturning Roe vs Wade and also the desire to undo gay marriage.
Brett Kavanaugh fits the bill, and so there has been a desperate rush to appoint him.
- He lies under oath – not a problem
- Access to much of the related documentation is suppressed by the White House
- There was at first a refusal to launch a proper FBI investigation when credible witnesses lay charges of sexual assault against him, but they are now forced to delay and do that. Yet even with that, an utterly unreasonable scope is imposed.
They simply don’t care. From their viewpoint these women need to be silent.
It would appear that the handmaids tale is fast turning into a GOP documentary.
What happened this past week?
One word … Kavanaugh …
- Let’s blame the victim – Dave Daubenmire: It’s ‘Sexual Abuse’ for Women to Lead Men On
- Jesse Lee Peterson stands with Kavanaugh:
“The evil #MeToo movement unearthed a pro-abortion participant of the Dirty Women’s March— a liberal California psychology professor. This evil liar emerged from the gates of hell to accuse the judge of ‘attempted rape’ …This attack on Judge Kavanaugh is an attack on all men.”
- Butch Maltby says the opposition to Kavanaugh shows that Democrats are “almost demonically possessed.”
- Bryan Fischer Wages ‘Major League Spiritual Warfare’ Against the ‘Demons of Hell’ Attacking Kavanaugh
- Frank Amedia Prays that God Will Remove Sen. Feinstein
- Kavanaugh Nomination: Religious Right Leaders Denounce Sexual Misconduct Allegations as ‘Smear Campaign’
- Don Boys has some thoughts on the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh:
“Rape is having sex with a woman while she screams for help. No scream, no rape according to Deuteronomy 22:23-24. [Christine Blasey] Ford says Kavanaugh held his hand over her mouth so did she scream for help when his hand was elsewhere? After all, it was in a bedroom of a house; surely, one of the other 4 teens could have heard him scream when she bit his hand. Did she bite his hand? Poke him in the eye? Women know instinctively how to protect their honor: screaming, shouting, slapping, spitting, slugging, and stabbing with a finger, pencil, or hat pin. Since she did not cry out or stab him, I will not believe her without a film of the event.”
- Trump’s Prophets: Satan and ‘the Wicked Witch of the East’ Are Driving Kavanaugh Opposition
- Charisma’s Jennifer LeClaire reports that “a demonic spirit nearly 30 feet tall” was seen in a vision “standing in the Senate chambers” opposing Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
- Dutch Sheets declares that Democrats oppose Kavanaugh because “they hate President Trump because he is helping turn around the Antichrist agenda they love.”
- Pat Robertson Prays that God Will ‘Throw Confusion’ into Kavanaugh’s Accusers
- Jim Garlow says that those who oppose Brett Kavanaugh “will someday stand before a just God.”
- “Activist Mommy” Elizabeth Johnston fumes that “Kavanaugh is the one who has been gang raped!”
- Ben Shapiro praises Sen. Lindsey Graham for standing up to “mob justice being brought to bear against Judge Kavanaugh.”
- Tomi Lahren calls Sen. Jeff Flake “an absolute disgrace” for seeking a one-week delay on a confirmation vote while the FBI may investigates sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh.
- Cindy Jacobs says that the opposition to Kavanaugh shows that “spirits such as Molech and Jezebel are still at work to influence the political process.”
- Michael Snyder sees a sign:
“An ancient symbol of child sacrifice has been erected directly across from the U.S. Capitol at the precise moment when the future of the U.S. Supreme Court is hanging in the balance. Is this just a coincidence? I think not.”
No, it’s not just you, the above people really are that disconnected from reality.
Tump does not get a week off from the devotion of his fan club either …
Democrats are apparently being controlled
The self-appointed prophet pops up each week. This week was no exception …
- Mark Taylor reveals that God sent a prophetic sign that Barack Obama will go to prison when a horse named after him had to be put down recently.
- He also claimed … Trump Downgraded Hurricane Florence with Weather Control Technology
Opposition to Trump is to apparently oppose a God …
- Self-proclaimed “prophetess” and “weather warrior” Kat Kerr warns that those who oppose President Trump are really opposing God.
Defending sexual abusers (no not Kavanaugh, somebody else) …
- Bill Cosby’s Sex Assault Trial is Like the Persecution of Jesus, Spokesman Says
Supernatural claims that nobody can ever backup with facts …
- Televangelist Frank Amedia: My Prayers Helped a Baby Grow One and a Half Kidneys
So utterly absurd it is actually quite funny
Some really did not pay attention in history class …
Some really do push the boat out for daft claims …
End Times … again …
- Religious Family Got Naked and Kidnapped Neighbors Thinking End Times Were Here
The news that the puppets Bert and Ernie are gay triggered a few people …