Last week saw the end of the Ever Given container ship being stuck in the Suez. They finally freed it last Monday Mar 29. Is it something that could ever be part of any QAnon Conspiracy theory? If you thought “no” then you would be wrong. The claim doing the rounds is that this ship that was chartered by the Taiwanese shipping organization, Ever Green, was really Hillary Clinton’s Human Trafficking Vessel.
Yes really, they were actually floating this claim.
QAnon really do continue to win gold in the Olympic sport of stupidity.
What other crazy things have bubbled to the surface during this past week?
You will find below a few of the more examples that have popped up during the past week.
I’ve highlighted these so that we can laugh about it all. I find that to be the best response to the batshit insane babbling that flows from this cult of fools.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says that a vaccine passport is “Biden’s Mark of the Beast” and that any company requiring one is engaging in “corporate communism.”
- How exactly do communists have a private corporation?
- Claiming to have a source in “close contact” with former President Donald Trump, QAnon conspiracy theorist Francine Fosdick insists that contrary to reports, he and Melania never took the COVID-19 vaccine: “They never got the shot. … Come on, they’re not that stupid.
- Fosdick is claiming that their beloved messiah, Trump, lied.
- Far Right Targets USA Today Intern Who Investigated Jan. 6 Insurrectionists’ Crowdfunding Tactics
- The light shines in the darkness and the darkness was truly pissed about that.
- Michele Bachmann Says the Election Was ‘A Coup’ and H.R. 1 Will ‘Forever Cement’ Democratic Control
- What actually drives politics towards democratic control is the republican embrace of fringe lunacy and delusion
- Reminder: Bachmann boldly asserted that God had “sealed this election” in Heaven on behalf of Donald Trump. What she is now claiming is that the Democrats are far more powerful than God.
- Mike Lindell insists that once he files his forthcoming election fraud lawsuit, “Donald Trump will be back in office in August.”
- Given the various lawsuits against him perhaps we should buy him a pillow to rest his head on, because he soon might not be able to afford to buy one himself.
The Biden Fan Club
- Jesse Lee Peterson warns that “that government is now being controlled by a bunch of radical, far-left, evil black men and black women.”
- Jesse is truly pissed that the adults are now in charge.
- Ever Given Ship Grounded in Suez Canal Has Been Freed; QAnon Adherents Still Convinced It Is Hillary Clinton’s Human Trafficking Vessel
- QAnon adherents are quite determined to retain their “Stupidest people on the entire planet” crown.
- Greg Locke is not a fan of Lil Nas X’s new music video or shoes: “Bunch of Satanism. Bunch of wickedness. Bunch of devilism. Bunch of demonism. Bunch of psychotic wickedness.”
- Lil Nas X sincerely thanks Greg for all the free advertising
- Backstory: In 2019 Brooklyn-based product design company MSCHF marketed “Jesus Shoes” for $3000 a pair. They included 60cc of “holy water” from the River Jordan. The “Satan Shoes” is them again, this is their latest stunt. For most, it is yet another amusing stunt, in this case especially so because it sends conservative evangelicals into a complete meltdown.
- Mike Lindell declares that his forthcoming social media platform will be the “biggest platform, holding the most people ever,” as well as “the safest, most secure” platform in existence.
- If Mike guarantees it then you can indeed be robustly sure it is not true.
- Cirsten Weldon claims that Biden was paid billions by China for letting them test out their “new weather weapons” on Texas, which were responsible for the devastating and deadly winter storm in February.
- “evidence” for his claim? Oh come now, you know the drill here, exactly none.
Fools of the week – The False Profit$
The stars of this weekly show are of course the religious grifters. To be wholly clear, most humans, regardless of their belief or non-belief are decent. Some however grasp belief and deploy it as a tool to manipulate and enrich themselves with. This is very much dedicated to them …
- God Is Still Using Trump to Usher In New ‘Kingdom Era,’ Says Elijah List ‘Prophet’ Veronika West
- Indeed yes, God is using Trump to reveal that Evangelicals are the most gullible and dumbest people on the planet.
- One year ago, TV evangelist Kenneth Copeland executed judgment on COVID-19 live on air, declaring that “it is over and the United States of America is healed and well again.”
- That “miracle” anniversary has clearly not aged all that well for him.
- Mario Murillo declares that there is a “demonic hedge of protection around [President Joe] Biden and the leftist agenda” and that the “focus of our prayers must shift to a declaration of war against those devils.”
- His “Thoughts and Prayers” for this will be as effective as his “thoughts and Prayers” for anything and everything else he deploys “thoughts and prayers” for. It serves as anillusion that doing nothing is actually equivalent to doing something meaningful so that the donations keep rolling in.
- Nathan French Claims God Told Him Trump Is Coming Back, ‘Everything’s Gonna Change’ in April
- My prediction, one that requires no supernatural ability at all, is that like every similar failed “prediction” supposedly directly from God, this will not happen.
- Johnny Enlow Claims ‘Military Intelligence’ Will Soon Reveal the 2020 Election Was an Elaborate ‘Sting Operation’
- Reminder: This guy guaranteed that Trump would win the 2020 election.
- Hank Kunneman is very upset with those who call him a false prophet
- He repeatedly declared, as a prophet, that Trump would win, and so here we are. As the saying goes … if the shoe fits.
- To keep the donations rolling in this is his stance – Hank Kunneman Says Christians Must Continue to Trust the ‘Prophets’ Who Guaranteed Trump’s Reelection
- What will it take for his church members to realize they’re under the spell of a liar who isn’t worth listening to or supporting, just how long can he keep spinning this?
Will next week be any different?
Nope, just lots more of the same for us to laugh at and mock.