There is of course one very big-ticket item this past week. So far the actual credible evidence of voter fraud is exactly zero and Trump team’s attempt to bring legal challenges has been, again and again, tossed out of courts all across the land because he has no case. From the Washington Post we have this insight into the “progress” they have made …
Again and again, Trump and his allies have filed suit to stop the counting of ballots, or throw out ballots, or otherwise keep Joe Biden from being declared the winner. Again and again, their preposterous arguments have been almost laughed out of court, even by Republican-appointed judges.
Here are the latest developments:
In Michigan, a state judge threw out a Republican suit attempting to stop the certification of the state for Biden, saying the plaintiff’s charges of voter fraud were “not credible.”
Another Republican lawsuit in Michigan seeks to have all the votes in three heavily Democratic counties thrown out, which would hand the state to Trump. Biden leads Trump in Michigan by nearly 150,000 votes.
In Pennsylvania, the Trump campaign claims in a lawsuit that because its observers in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh couldn’t stand close enough to “meaningfully observe” the counting of votes, 600,000 votes should be invalidated, a claim as absurd as the other ones the campaign is making. The law firm that had been representing Trump in the case withdrew its participation, apparently out of sheer embarrassment.
In another case in Pennsylvania, a federal appeals court rejected a Republican attempt to throw out mail ballots that were postmarked by Election Day but arrived later that week. Biden leads in the state by just under 60,000 votes.
In Arizona, the Trump campaign dropped its lawsuit, unable to come up with any grounds on which the results should be reversed. Biden leads there by 11,000 votes.
They have nothing, and yet the deceivers still continue to promote the lie regarding voter fraud. They know it is a lie, and yet still push on with it.
So what else has popped up?
Let’s take a look at some of the truly jaw dropping highlights that illustrates that the most common commodity that is available in abundance is stupidity.
Proclamations from the last 7 days
The Cult Of Trump
- ‘Another Election’: Terri Pearsons Calls on God to Do ‘Whatever It Takes’ to Ensure Trump’s Reelection
- Terri appears to be claiming that God screwed up and failed to nobble the election, and apparently we need to keep holding elections until God gets it right.
- Firmly in Trump’s Camp, Charisma Pushes ‘Fraud’ Charges and Prophesies of Second Term
- Can we stone the fake prophets here when they inevitably fail? (that literally is the biblical way)
- Kenneth Copeland laughs at the media for declaring that Biden has won the election.
- And literally everybody else is laughing at Copeland for being a dumbass.
- George Pearsons issued “a heavenly cease and desist order” to stop the effort to supposedly “steal” the election from Trump.
- How exactly does a supernatural entity intervene to stop something that is not actually happening, can anybody please explain that to me?
- Trump’s Prophets Continue to Insist He Will Get Second Term
- Trump’s Prophets continue to be wrong, and we shall continue to mock them for the promotion of false predictions.
Demons and Devils
- Deanna Lorraine declares that liberals are demon and soulless people and that President Donald Trump and his supporters “are the holy water on these demons. It’s like an exorcism for them.”
- She dug deep into her religious fantasy to cook that one up.
Folks who are not Biden / Harris fans
- Mark Taylor Says Christians Who Voted For Biden Have Cursed Their Families for Generations to Come
- If however you like the idea of access to health care, dealing with COVID-19, and tacking Climate change, then a vote for Biden will be a rather good idea for Families for many generations to come
- Jim Garlow prays that “a fear of God” will fall on Biden and Kamala Harris and cause them to repent for supposedly trying to steal the election from Trump.
- How exactly does repenting for something they did not do actually work?
- Michele Bachmann calls on God to “smash the delusion, Father, that Joe Biden is our president. He is not.”
- Biden won … it is literally delusional to claim he did not.
- Mark Taylor insists that if they counted only “true legal votes,” it would be obvious that President Donald Trump “won almost all 50 states” in the recent election.
- What they mean by “legal votes” is a vote for Trump, and that a vote for anybody else is deemed illegal … except that’s not how it actually works.
The Exposure of Frauds
- Hank Kunneman is not happy about being criticized after repeatedly proclaiming that Trump would be reelected.
- He should crack open his bible and read the verse that says.. whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap.
- Charisma Pushes Supercomputer Hoax to Advance False Trump Narrative of Stolen Election
- Reporter Will Sommer exposed the dubious source of the “Hammer” supercomputer hoax at The Daily Beast. “The head of the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency has called the claim about supercomputer election fraud ‘nonsense,’ and urged Americans not to promote it,” Sommer reported.
- Dave Daubenmire declares that he will pray that Biden and Kamala Harris fail because they are “enemies of the cross.”
- I’m not sure I grasp how Biden (Catholic) or Harris (Baptist) are “enemies of the cross.”, so how does that work?
What other Deceivers popped up last week?
As always, it is an endless stream. Some of it is good, some sad, some is rather grim, and some is quite frankly hilarious. Here are a few more samples of Swivel-Eyed religious fanatics …
- Here’s a Compilation of Preachers and “Prophets” Predicting a Trump Victory
- Preacher Apologizes for Predicting Trump Victory, Then Quickly Takes It Back
- Evangelical Pastor Spreads Election Lies: “No One is President-Elect”
- Some of Trump’s Favorite Evangelical Leaders Refuse to Accept That He Lost