Election day is almost upon us and so the election deceivers are in full throttle.
Who are you going to vote for?
Will it be the guy who has ended up with a rapidly rising body count due to utter incompetence (currently 230,000), and has no plans to contain the virus, or will it be the candidate who will take meaningful decisive action to address the No.1 issue?
Rather obviously you can discern that I’m not a Trump supporter. You might wonder why some do. Be aware that there are voices of support for the idiot-in-chief whispering lies.
If you listen to these deceivers, those that have blended right-wing politics with fundamentalist religious belief, then you might indeed lean towards Trump because of the unfounded fear that is being sold by the truck load.
So what have they been claiming in this past week?
Let’s take a look at some of the truly jaw dropping highlights that illustrate that the election is not simply a vote on Trump, but instead has turned into a gullibility test on a national scale.
Proclamations from the last 7 days
The Cult Of Trump
- “Prophetess” Kat Kerr has seen the lines of people waiting to vote early and announces that she has been told by God that “all those people in that line are voting for Trump.”
- If you believe her then please send me your name, I have a bridge that I’d like to sell you.
- Michele Bachmann prays for Trump’s reelection: “We thank you, oh God, for Donald Trump, that he has been our wise, good president for these last nearly four years. Lord, in so many ways, we have not deserved this man.”
- “Wise” and “Good” are not exactly the first thoughts that spring to mind when thinking of Trump.
- Ginger Howard, National Committeewoman for the Georgia GOP, says that she initially had trouble supporting Trump because of his language and the way he attacks other people, “but now, honestly, I like it. That’s one of the things I like about him.”
- Yep, she has joined the cult.
- Charisma Promoting Anti-Biden Conspiracy Theories in Zeal to Get Trump Reelected
- They also promote the belief that Trump has been divinely appointed and anointed by a God.
- DeAnna Lorraine raves that President Donald Trump is so strong and sexy, calling him “the daddy of the United States of America.”
- “Sexy” is another word that does not naturally stand erect at the sound of the name “Trump”
Demons and Devils
- Glenn Beck Says the 2020 Election Is a Spiritual Battle Against ‘Satan Himself’
- Indeed it is, let’s make sure he does not get another 4 years.
- Religious-Right Preelection Push Calls Democrats Demonic, Warns Against Muslims, Secularists
- These “Demons” consist of Biden (Catholic) and Harris (Baptist). The “evil” they wish to inflict is to do something about COVID-19, not take away healthcare in the middle of a pandemic, and address Climate change. (Shudders, oh the horror of it all).
- Bevelyn Beatty Rants That Leftists Are ‘Evil, Wicked People’ Who Worship the Devil
- I have a glimmer of a suspicion that she might possibly not be voting for Biden. I might of course be wrong about that because there were people who believed that Obama was the anti-christ and yet still voted for him anyway. (I’m really not kidding about that)
- Kat Kerr claims that angels have been posted at every polling place in the nation to ensure that people vote for President Donald Trump because “God is adamant” that he remains president.
- Is she claiming that the supposed maker of the entire universe, all 2 trillion galaxies, each with 400 billion stars, is going to rig an election in one small part on this truly cosmological insignificant speck of dust?
- She also Claimed this past week that Angels Refer to Joe Biden as ‘Sleepy Joe’ and God Called Trump ‘A Superhero’. She really needs to stop listening to the voices in her head.
- Glenn Beck proclaims that if Biden wins, “this is the last election under the Constitution of the United States as understood by the Founding Fathers.”
- This is the same Glenn Beck, who spent the 2016 election asserting that anyone who voted for Trump would be held accountable by God.
- Jeanine Pirro warns that the left is trying to destroy the religious foundation of this country “and we’ve got to stop turning the other cheek,”.
- Isn’t “turn the other cheek” literally one of the core teachings of Jesus?
- E.W. Jackson is proudly voting for Trump because he thinks that Trump doesn’t care about money or power or fame and only wants what is best for America, whereas Joe Biden cares only about enriching himself.
- Sid Roth is confident that Trump will be reelected because a “prophet” recently told him that “young, white liberals that you think hate President Trump are going to vote for him in droves.”
- The polls can give you a high degree of confidence that Sid Roth is talking out of his arse.
- Cynthia Dunbar declares that restrictions put in place to stop the spread of COVID-19 are “medical martial law” and a violation of the First Amendment.
- Kenneth Copeland declares that Trump is now immune to COVID-19, which is evidence that Christians have “a Holy Spirit immunity” that is will protect them from the virus.
- The folks who believed this and are now dead learned the hard way that this is not true.
Now here is an insight …
- Johnny Enlow Says QAnon ‘Is Going to Be Proven so Thoroughly, It’s Just Going to Be Indisputable’
- Credible evidence available so far is exactly zero. I’ll not be holding my breath.
- So-called “prophet” Mark Taylor is never going to own up to his failed prophecy that the 2018 elections would result in a “red tsunami,”. The update is that he continues to insist the election represented “a huge win for Trump.”
- I don’t need to tell you this, but for completeness, it didn’t.
- Scott Lively thinks that former President Barack Obama must have been humiliated by speaking to a moderately sized crowd at a drive-in rally for Joe Biden in Pennsylvania recently: “That must be like the toughest thing he’s faced since he lost his boyfriends back in Chicago.”
- For context, it’s a common belief among right-wing conspiracy theorists that Obama is secretly gay and Michelle Obama is actually a man … and yes, they really are that disconnected from reality.
- Conspiracy Theorist Dave Daubenmire Claims Democrats Have a Secret Plan to Make Obama President Again
- Somebody needs to advise Dave that mental gymnastics is not a recognised Olympic sport.
What other Election Deceivers popped up last week?
As always, it is an endless stream. Some of it is good, some sad, some is rather grim, and some is quite frankly hilarious. Here are a few more samples …
- The Christian Broadcasting Network is Worried That Witches Cast a Spell on Trump
- If only they spent time worrying about real problems in the real world.
COVID-19 continues to ignore what people believe and just keeps rolling forward …
- “Prayer” and “Fasting” Fail to Contain Christian School’s COVID Outbreak
- Is anybody surprised?
- Michigan Church That Doesn’t Require Masks Linked to 58 COVID Cases
- Belief runs smack bang into brick wall of reality
Meanwhile Pastors and Priests and still doing what you expect …
- Texas Megachurch Pastor Accused of Sexually Abusing and Beating Children
- Pastor Rickie Rush told the alleged victims that going public with their stories was Satanic.
- FL Pastor and Son Accused of Sexual Cyberharassment by High School Cheerleader
- The pastor refuses to cooperate with the investigation.
- Catholic Teacher and Priest Teamed Up to Assault Six-Year-Old, Lawsuit Alleges
- This kind of tragedy is all too familiar.
And the winner of Deceiver of the week is?
Oh come now, you know the answer. It is the guy who has been assuring you out on the campaign trail that COVID-19 is over. This is easily verified to be a lie … but almost without exception, that is literally true for everything he says – this is a documented fact.
Election Bonus Items – Let’s not Forget Who Trump really is
… and also there was this …
… and of course The Daily Show is out there having fun by playing with Trump supporters …
One last tweet …