This past week saw Biden give his state of the union speech. It is of course inevitable that some fools stood ready to be offended regardless of what was actually said. Former congresswoman Michele Bachmann, popped up on Televangelist Kenneth Copeland’s TV show to declare, before Biden actually started his speech …
“This is a fake State of the Union speech, … With all due respect, it was the invasion of the zombie apocalypse, as far as I’m concerned”
Not really a huge shock here. She has previously declared that “Trump was the most Godly President ever”, and also that her vote for him was “Stolen by Satan“. She had also previously claimed that “God had Sealed the results of the election“, so she appears to think that her imaginary enemy is more powerful than her imaginary friend.
What other crazy things have bubbled to the surface during this past week?
Plenty. There is never any shortage of crazy.
You will find below a few more examples that have popped up during the past week.
I’ve highlighted these so that we can laugh about it all. I find that to be the best response to the batshit insane that flows from this cult of fools.
- David Lane says that the threat posed by the COVID-19 virus is insignificant and the supposed concern about the “health and safety of Americans turns out to be merely godless cultural Marxism’s common mode of framing its warfare on the culture.”
- The literally millions of relatives of the almost 600,000 dead US citizens don’t consider it “insignificant“
- Peter D’Abrosca succinctly explains why he will not be getting the COVID-19 vaccine: “I dislike the people who want me to take it, and it makes them mad when they hear about my refusal. That, in turn, makes me happy.”
- Refusing a highly effective Vaccination to Own the Libs is in many ways akin to deliberately crashing your car while not wearing a seat belt so that you can own the auto insurance company and health insurance company.
The Babbling of E.W. Jackson
Remember, all this is from the last 7 days …
- E.W. Jackson proclaims that “Black Lives Matter is worse than COVID” and says that anyone who claims to be a Marxist or communist should be considered a threat to national security and investigated by the government.
- E.W. Jackson Says Marijuana Legalization Is ‘Demonic’ Effort by Democrats to Control Black People
- E.W. Jackson also claimed. “The biggest and most destructive racist in America today are the Democrat Party and the left and all of those associated with them. They are the biggest racists on the planet today. They are the biggest racists in America, and they are the most destructive.”
- Also this past week … E.W. Jackson Claims Liberals Would Love Nothing More Than to Kill Black Conservatives
He is whipping himself up into a frantic frenzy these days.
- Glenn Beck, Who Likens Everything to Nazi Germany, Is Outraged by Comparisons to Jim Crow
- For the guy who does not like the comparison, it really is odd. He quite literally claims that anything he does not like is akin to Nazi Germany. For example he likened New York’s former ban on large soft drinks to Hitler.
- Pro-Trump UFC President Appears on Candace Owens’ Show to Bemoan Politics in Sports
- Yep, you read that correctly. The UFC President, who spent the last 4 years campaigning for Trump on UFC programming, pops up to moan about too much politics in sports.
- Kelleigh Nelson claims that the conviction of Derek Chauvin was a “human sacrifice to Marxist mobs.”
- According to Kelleigh, “Human Sacrifice” = Being found guilty in a court of law
- Michele Bachmann complains that critical race theory promotes division because it doesn’t teach that “600,000 people voluntarily gave their lives to extinguish slavery forever in the United States.”
- Fact Check: Approximately half of those who died in the civil war were trying to preserve slavery, not eliminate it.
Fools of the week – The False Profit$
The stars of this weekly show are of course the religious grifters. To be wholly clear, most humans, regardless of their belief or non-belief are decent. Some however grasp belief and deploy it as a tool to manipulate and enrich themselves. This section is very much dedicated to them …
- Evangelist and very fake prophet Johnny Enlow continues to insist that his prophecies that former President Donald Trump would win the 2020 election were correct, claiming that God has been ordering him to “hold the line.”
- I suspect that he will go to his grave insisting that his political fantasy is real, and that reality is a fantasy.
- Self-appointed Prophet Robin Bullock Claims President Hillary Clinton Would Have Ushered in the Great Tribulation
- 4 years of Trump incompetence literally led to a great tribulation … over half a million people died.
- Hank Kunneman, who repeatedly prophesied that Donald Trump would be reelected, still insists that God will return him to office.
- I do wonder how long he can keep this up before his followers start to wise up.
- Meanwhile last March, “prophet” Jeff Jansen proclaimed that the military would remove President Joe Biden from office by the end of April and reinstall former President Donald Trump in the White House.
- Back then I predicted – “Nope” as a rebuttal. Here we are in May. Rather obviously this weekly posting is far more of a successful prophet than he is … except I’m not grifting for donations or claiming a direct line to a God.
That’s a wrap for this week.
Will next week be any different, is it possible for all these crazy people to suddenly find some common sense?
Nope, as I pointed out in previous weeks, “Common Sense” amongst these folks is so damm rare that it is akin to a super power. It will be lots more of the same ridiculous claims for us to laugh at and mock.