Some of the self appointed prophets continue to predict a second coming for their beloved messiah, Trump. They are also being wholly consistent; they keep failing.
The latest example is Jeff Jansen. He “prophesied” that the military would remove President Joe Biden from office and reinstall Donald Trump by the end of April. When that failed he then pushed the date back to the end of June. Well, it’s now July, so once again he fails. How many more failures does it take before the penny drops?
- Side note: This is the guy that was recently asked to step down from his ministry. Was it because of all the false prophesies? Nope, that was never a problem. It was because he left his wife and kids and shacked up for with somebody else.
For some the sleaze, corruption, grifting, and utter incompetence, simply never grows old. While the crowds demand more, there will always be somebody willing to step up to the mark and deliver.
So what else has popped up this past week?
Below you will find a selection of truly bizarre claims and declarations. As with previous weeks, my source is Right-Wing watch.
The Big Lie
- When reality finally bites, perhaps they will claim that the audit for the supposedly stolen election was stolen. They can perhaps then proceed to do an audit of the audit. What then fails, well, just rinse and repeat.
- Fact Check: Nope, here is their YouTube channel. The above posting tells the story. You can go to their YouTube channel and watch Rick celebrate the closure of the channel on that very same channel that is very much not closed.
- Interesting to see that Rick Wiles appears to believe that Jesus runs YouTube. That revelation should come as a surprise to the staff that actually do.
Steve Bannon says that Mike Lindell being sued for defamation by Dominion Voting Systems over his claims of voting fraud in the 2020 presidential election is just like what happened in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.
- Dominion ran elections in Nazi Germany? Well gosh what a miracle. Since they were founded in 2002 they must also be into time travel.
- Can I now invoke Godwin’s law on this one?
Despite the fact that there are countless articles reporting that there were structural concerns about the condo building that recently collapsed in Florida, DeAnna Lorraine insists “this was a deep state operation”: “Someone important was in the building that they didn’t want there.”
- What is inevitable now is that whenever something happens, you are more or less guaranteed that somebody will pop up to claim it never actually happened and/or it was a false flag operation. As is always true, those making such claims not only have exactly zero credible evidence, but also are pushing very hard against well-established facts.
- Least you wonder, no, I have no idea how she joins up these dots either. She appears to be tapping into stuff in the news cycle and then garnishing it all with her crazy batshittery to ensure it tastes yummy for her followers.
Fools of the week – The False Profit$
The stars here are of course the religious grifters. To be wholly clear, most humans, regardless of their cultural belief or non-belief are decent. Some however deploy and leverage belief as a tool to manipulate and enrich themselves with. This section is very much dedicated to these religious fraudsters …
- No, that title above is not a typo. This guy is claiming the God sent COVID-19 to the planet so that he could deeper a relationship with just him, the self-appointed prophet Chuck.
- The egotism in play here is truly of a jaw-dropping olympic standard.
Josh Bernstein says that Bill Gates is investing in farmland as part of a demonic plan to take away your meat, thereby keeping you weak and unable “to overcome their tyrannical governments.”
- I really don’t grasp how he actually joins up the dots here. Is he really claiming that Bill Gates has an exclusive monopoly on all meat production within the entire US, and that this is not just Bill’s plan, but a supernatural demonic plan?
- Is he also seriously claiming that eating meat is the way you overcome tyranny?
- Will those that listen to him be stupid enough to actually think this is credible? (Nah, you don’t need to answer that, you already know).
- I’m also guessing that he is not vegetarian nor a fan of anybody who is.
Greg Locke used his Sunday sermon last sunday to allege that there are child-trafficking “tunnels” under the U.S. Capitol and White House and accuse President Joe Biden, Oprah Winfrey, and Tom Hanks of being “a bunch of pedophiles.”
- There are indeed tunnels under the US Capitol. They connect the Capitol building, and Senate buildings. I’ve been in them. They even have a private subway. It enables staff and elected officials to move rapidly between buildings. None of this is a deep dark secret, it is all very public information. Greg is as usual pressing QAnon buttons so that the donations from those folks keeps rolling in.
- As for the child trafficking claim, you would have thought that elected QAnon nutters such as MTG would have noticed as she rides that subway and walks those tunnels between her office and the Capitol, but apparently not.
- Incidentally, related to this, Locke also confidently predicts that Oprah Winfrey and Tom Hanks will never sue him for calling them pedophiles because if they did, he’d be able to subpoena witnesses and uncover evidence proving that he’s right. Plus, he says, they are both probably locked away in Guantanamo Bay right now. Fact Check: Oprah and Tom don’t sue every nut that pops up, they really do have better things to do.
Hank Kunneman calls on God to silence those who have laughed at “prophets,” such as himself, who guaranteed that former President Donald Trump would win reelection.
- This of course would be the same god that told him Trump would win, and so here we have yet another failure because we are all laughing at him.
Robin Bullock claims that Jesus named “Barack Obama” as Satan in Luke 10:18.
- I don’t need to tell you this, but for completeness … he didn’t.
- Robin also this past week claims that whenever President Joe Biden whispers, he is actually channeling “the voice of a demonic spirit.”. Robin’s schtick is to latch on to almost any famous democrat and declare them to be demon-craft incarnate.
That’s a wrap for this past week.
Will next week be any different, is it possible for all these crazy people to suddenly find some common sense?
You know the answer. Past experience is an indicator of future behaviour.