The big news of the past week was the Chauvin verdict. Derek Chauvin, the white Minneapolis police officer who killed George Floyd, a Black man, was convicted on three counts.
To prove that facts, evidence, and law, don’t really mean anything, the verdict has been vigorously attacked by some. Leading the charge has been Tucker Carlson who is becoming more openly extreme, but he is not alone, all the usual suspects chimed in to add their 2c worth …
- Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis claimed jury was influenced by leftists to make him “pay for the sins of white people, collectively.”
- Mike Cernovich claimed that conviction would lead to police strike. (Did not happen)
- Cernovich’s buddy, Jack Posobiec, echoed that same #BlueFlu claim
- QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, never one to pass an opportunity to jump on any passing bandwagon in order to rile up her base and get more donations flowing in, made this bizarre claim : “BLM has now proven itself to be the most powerful domestic terrorists organization in our country.”
Rinse and repeat for lots more of the same.
What other crazy things have bubbled to the surface during this past week?
Plenty. There is never any shortage of crazy.
You will find below a few more examples that have popped up during the past week.
I’ve highlighted these so that we can laugh about it all. I find that to be the best response to the batshit insane that flows from this cult of fools.
- David Lane says that “if [Dr. Anthony] Fauci and Big Pharma devised a ‘panic for profit’ scheme to make big money from COVID vaccines, this may be considered one of the greatest crimes of the century—a criminal act encompassing fraud, international infliction of damage and crimes against humanity.”
- Literally millions of people have died from what he claims does not exist. I’d love to understand what he thinks actually happened to them.
- Cliff Kincaid blames China for the COVID-19 pandemic, saying that we must “hold China guilty for this diabolical assault and for crimes against humanity.”
- China successfully dealt with it, life there is more or less back to normal. Cliff’s beloved Trump administration completely bungled it, and we now live with the consequences of that utter incompetence.
Stolen Election Claims
- Dave Hayes predicts that Arizona’s election audit will uncover massive voter fraud, which will prompt other states to audit their election results and uncover even more voter fraud, ultimately resulting in the military removing Biden from office.
- Meanwhile back in the real world we can all predict, without any supernatural abilities at all, that no honest open audit could ever uncover something that never happened.
- Trump Lawyer Cleta Mitchell Claims Democrats Oppose Restrictive Voting Laws Because They Want to Continue ‘Massive 2020 Cheating’
- Evidence for this “Massive Cheating” – zero … but you already knew that. This is classic gaslighting.
- Pat Robertson warns that “woke corporations” are “turning against their nation”: “What we’re seeing is what happened [with] the Nazis. … It wasn’t good during the Nazis and it’s probably not good now for us.”
- I must have missed the bit in History class where German corporations spoke out against human rights abuses in Nazi Germany.
- Scott Lively claims that “highly privileged White Liberal Puppetmasters (WLPs) using their extensive resources to stir resentment and hatred among black people, luring them into a group with the promise of ‘taking revenge’ on white people, and protecting them from consequences for their actions.”
- Shooting unarmed 13 year old kids who are guilty of being black and then lying about the kid having a gun does not exactly inspire confidence.
- Dave Hayes insists that there was no insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6: “Politicians and the intel community have sold the fake insurrection story to the public. They’re committed to a narrative that paints them as victims and Trump supporters as criminals. They can’t just admit it never happened. If they did, then Trump and his supporters would no longer [be] the bad guys. And if they aren’t the bad guys, who is? Without the media and politicians pushing the insurrection narrative, election fraud would take the spotlight. And if election fraud were to take center stage, the rigged process that puts politicians in office would be exposed. They have no intention of letting that happen. Thus, the fake insurrection narrative will continue.”
- Little problem with his claim that it never happened: The witnesses; the entire nation watched it all live on TV
- He needs to go get his money back from the “Gaslighting 101” course he did, he is clearly not very good at it.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has big plans to expel Rep. Maxine Waters from Congress, then expel House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, then impeach Biden, and last but not least, fire Dr. Anthony Fauci.
- Her actual “Big Plan” is to spout stuff like this that keeps the $$$ rolling in from the gullible
- Todd Coconato praises actor Jim Caviezel for spreading the right-wing conspiracy theory that elites are torturing children to harvest adrenaline from them: “This is real stuff. It’s not conspiracy.”
- Nah, it’s a whacky conspiracy theory.
- Glenn Beck is urging police to go on strike.
- I suspect law enforcement agencies don’t generally take a cue from whacky conspiracy theorists.
- Robert Jeffress believes that Jerry Falwell Jr. was targeted by Satan: “In his crosshairs would be every Christian, but certainly those who have a public ministry and are well known by others. We’re all joined together with other Christians, and when one Christian falls, it really does hurt the entire witness of Christ.”
- Would that be the Jerry Falwell that had a pool boy fuck his wife while he watched, posted pictures of himself with his pants unzipped and his arm around a lady he was not married to, gets so hammered and drunk that medics needs to be called, etc… if so, then no Satan required. He is completely and totally the architect and orchestrator of his own troubles.
- My previous quip sounds bizarre, but it is all well documented. There really was a whole host of good reasons for him being fired from the university that his dad founded.
- Brenden Dilley wonders if Biden continues to wear a mask not to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but because it makes it easier to hide the fact that “it’s different people playing Joe Biden.”
- Yep, he actually thinks Biden is simply a set of actors playing a role.
- Reminder: This is the guy who has previously boasted about making stuff up.
Fools of the week – The False Profit$
The stars of this weekly show are of course the religious grifters. To be wholly clear, most humans, regardless of their belief or non-belief are decent. Some however grasp belief and deploy it as a tool to manipulate and enrich themselves with. This is very much dedicated to them …
- Pastor Todd Coconato Says Christians Don’t Believe Biden Is President Because God’s ‘Mantle of Anointing’ Remains on Trump
- His claim is truly bizarre. His precise words were – ‘It’s about the mantle, the mantle of anointing, which is on President Trump, not Biden.‘ – Key point, the guy who is President is decided by the vote of the people. Supernatural entities don’t get a vote.
- He is of course simply pressing emotional buttons to keep the donations rolling in.
- I wonder if he actually grasps how claims like this completely blows his credibility. If he gets stuff like this so very wrong, then why should anybody ever listen to anything he has to say.
- Greg Locke insists that he’s not a false prophet for repeatedly guaranteeing that Donald Trump would win the 2020 presidential election because, he insists, Trump did win but had the election stolen from him.
- It is perhaps worth pointing out that Locke offered no explanation for his repeated guarantees that President Joe Biden would never, ever inhabit the White House.
- His claim that God decreed that Trump would win is now essentially a claim that Biden is more powerful than God.
- If you are curious about what he really thinks of democracy, it is worth noting that he also declared this past week that “there is no reason the church of the living God and the kingdom of Jesus Christ should not rule this nation”: “Those that truly follow Jesus Christ take it by force!”. Side note: the largest Christian domination in the US is Catholic. I don’t think Greg would be too happy if they took over and ran everything. They would ban Greg’s variation of belief as “heretics”.
- Self appointed “prophet” and QAnon nut, Johnny Enlow, Claims Trump ‘Is on Assignment’ From God to take down George Soros, Bill Gates, and Others
- “Your mission, should you accept it, is to spout complete bullshit and make yourself look totally deranged. As always, should you or any of your team be caught, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This comment will not self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Johnny”
- Mario Bramnick Calls on God to ‘Shake the Senate’ to Prevent Democrats From Enacting Their Agenda
- Mario seriously believes that Trump is literally a messiah. He is quite literally promoting an alternative to Jesus.
- The real motivation here is power. Before he jumped on the Trump bandwagon he was pastor of a tiny obscure church. By endorsing Trump, doors opened for him to go visit the Oval office and he gained a lot of influence (donations).
- Hank Kunneman declares that just as the Canaanites were attacked and conquered by the ancient Israelites according to Hebrew scripture, so too are “the Bidenites are about to be removed” by God.
- Would this by any chance be the same God that he promised had guaranteed that Trump would win the election?
- Kat Kerr says that former President Donald Trump’s voice now “has that vibration, that frequency of the spirit of God,” which is a sign that “we’re getting closer and closer to that time when God himself is going to do something.”
- Reminder: She also previously guaranteed that as a prophet, Trump would win in 2020.
- I do have to wonder how she detects this “vibration” or “frequency”. Would it perhaps be the voices in her head telling her all of this by any chance?
That’s a wrap for this week.
Will next week be any different, is it possible for all these crazy people to suddenly find some common sense?
Nope, as I pointed out last week, “Common Sense” amongst these folks is so damm rare that it is akin to a super power. It will be lots more of the same for us to laugh at and mock.