The big news of the week is of course the publication of the seriously flawed Arizona audit report. Despite their bias, they actually increased Biden’s vote count. Trump being Trump promoted it …
- MEDIAite (Sept 24th): Trump Promotes ‘Highly Respected’ Arizona Audit Results Apparently Unaware They Confirm He’s a Loser
- For the curious there is a Wikipedia page with all the details and links to everything – here
- It is quite frankly hilarious to observe that even the most fanatical “Big Lie” conspiracy theorists now officially confirm that the claim that Trump won is indeed a lie.
Meanwhile the biggest “Big Lie” fanatic, Mike Lindell who is oblivious to all of this, is still changing dates for a second coming for his beloved messiah. He has previously stated that the Supreme Court would reinstate Donald Trump as president by the end of August. His new date, that he announced last Tuesday, is now Thanksgiving …
I made a promise to this country that with all the evidence I have that we would get it to the Supreme Court and I predicted they would vote 9-0 to look at the evidence.”
“Originally I had hoped for August and September,” he continued. “I asked all the lawyers just yesterday. We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. Now maybe Fox [News] will report that today. You heard it here first because our case is ready. We are bringing it to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving.”
Having seen his “evidence”, I can personally guarantee you this. If he does indeed take all his “Evidence” to the Supreme Count, then they will indeed vote 9-0, I’m totally sure of that. Sadly for him, that will be 9 votes against him and none in favour.
In that same interview he claimed that cyber symposium was ….
a “home run” and “the best success we could ever ask for.”
Those that were actually there told a rather different story … Gizmodo (Aug 12): “MyPillow CEO’s Cyber Symposium Goes Down in Flames After His ‘Cyber Guy’ Admits It’s a Sham“. That was not a unique take, literally nobody was impressed, and that includes Robert Graham, a longtime security professional who took time out to go and thus took a hit for the team by sitting through it all …
So what else has happened during this past week?
Below you will find a selection of truly bizarre claims and declarations that come direct from Narnia. What follows comes with a hat-tip to my main source, Right-Wing watch. They generally report the absurd silly claims without comment. The snarky commentary below is wholly mine, it is me having a bit of fun mocking these fools.
The Big Lie II – CA Recall
Jack Hibbs, who vocally backed Larry Elder in California’s recall election, kicked off his sermon Sunday by disputing the results: “I would be devastated if we lost. But that’s not what happened.”
- Elder concedes that he lost. Jack is claiming the candidate he backed is lying about that and is part of some grand conspiracy to ensure that he lost?
Eric Metaxas is an ardent election conspiracy theorist, so naturally he says that it is “very hard” for him to “believe the Democrats didn’t cheat” in the California recall election.
- Indeed yes, I have simply no idea how it is possible for the deep blue state of CA to scrape together enough blue votes for a Blue candidate to win, it just must have been stolen, there is no other possibility.
- Tucker is clearly going after the racist “be afraid of all those non-white people” demographic.
- It’s not really new for him, they have always been his people, and he has also been banging this drum in the past.
- The deep irony here is that all these anti-immigrant folks are the descendents of immigrants.
- “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, but only if they are white. Everybody else can F**k off” – The Tucker Carlson version.
- Incidentally, Media Matters reported this insight on Sep 24th … “White nationalists and far-right personalities are celebrating Tucker Carlson’s latest racist “great replacement” monologue” – When these folks are your fans, then you know you are on the wrong side.
- This is simply no longer a surprise anymore
- Many of these folks watch their friends run headlong directly into the brick wall of reality, then ignore that and do the same.
- He is claiming that pointing out all those unvaccinated dying is really a reverse psychology trick to motivate those on the right to not take the vaccine, hence taking the vaccine is to “Own the libs”.
- Yes indeed, he caught us, so go for it folks, get vaccinated and “Own the libs”
Kenneth Copeland insists that he needs a private jet because airlines are imposing vaccine requirements, stating, “to me, that’s the Mark of the Beast.”
- Yes indeed, please do donate because without your help Kenneth would simply not be able to finance his multiple mansions, multiple private jets, multiple wives, nor fund his lavish lifestyle that includes skiing trips, or game ranch holidays.
- It’s a very blatant scam of course. He is a rather successful fraudster who uses religion to grift, dodge taxes, and hide his accounts. He is perhaps the most successful and has pulled in hundreds of millions doing this.
- He is perhaps an informal tax man. A donation to him is the tax you pay for being totally stupid.
Johnny Enlow claims that people who die in hospitals of COVID-19 are actually being killed by the “protocols” the doctors are using to treat them.
- There is a choice here – either every highly trained doctor and nurse in every hospital on the planet, literally millions, are all incompetent buffoons … or … Johnny Enlow is spouting shit directly from his arse. Damn, this is such a hard choice, it could go either way on this one.
Scott Lively warns that October is “Gay Recruitment Month.”
- And there was me thinking that it was the official witches coven recruitment month.
Kent Christmas says that Christian children are being “taken over by homosexuality”: “It is a demonic spirit that has come after our seed.”
- Being attracted to the same sex is not a choice, nor is it “demonic”, it really is the way some people are.
- Same sex attraction is not distinctly human, but has been observed within every major geographic region and every major animal group. Is he claiming these are also all “demonic”.
- FactCheck: Demons don’t exist.
- Fun Fact: Demon Seed was a 1977 SiFi / Horror movie. (6.3 out of 10 on IMDb)
The news that scientists are researching the possibility of growing plants that could deliver vaccines to those who eat them is interesting. For anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists Stew Peters and DeAnna Lorraine, that sounds like “vaccine rape.”
- Do Stew and DeAnna think that these salads will be shoved up their arses against their will?
- I’m not convinced they know how to correctly consume a salad.
- Briefly, this guy, Matthew Anthony Harper, who has been hanging around the White House for the last 5 years, is now kicking up a fuss because he is not being permitted to walk into Jennifer Psaki’s personal office whenever he wishes. You can actually do that if you have a “hard” press pass, but he does not have one, and never did.
- He is not a real reporter. He represents a little-known media outlet called InterMountain Christian News. This is just his own website. There is no evidence of any actual reporting or other journalism created by Harper or InterMountain.
- The bizarreness of all this is that he had previously been granted free access to the White House for years. All they are doing now is cleaning things up.
- Apparently he can still drop into Jennifer Psaki’s personal office, he is simply not being permitted to do that without a secret service escort. He has labelled that restriction as “harassment” in a formal complaint. Buddy, if you think that’s “harassment”, then you really don’t understand the word “Harassment”, but for the record “harassment” is what he is doing, not receiving.
Rep. Lauren Boebert issued a press release today bragging that she has introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. It featured an image that read, “Imeach Biden.”
- While we all make spelling mistakes, to have put this banner out in a press release without spotting it is truly impressive …
Also this past week, MTG brought her colouring book to congress. Her GOP Republican colleague, Adam Kinzinger, was not impressed …
The False Profit$
- He is quite determined to keep failing at being a prophet.
- Pastor Robert Jeffress might indeed be a Trump loving pastor, but his vaccine stance is solid. His position is that “there is no credible religious argument against the vaccines.”
- Meanwhile, as far as self-appointed prophet Mark Taylor is concerned, because of this stance Pastor Robert Jeffress is promoting the (checks notes) … “Illuminati cabal New World Order agenda.”
- As an aside, “Prophet” Mark Taylor has a track record that involves him being consistently and persistently wrong 100% of the time about everything. To be that wrong is truly impressive, it takes real skill to achieve that degree of wrongness.
Pastor Greg Locke claims to have seen videos proving that “Hillary Clinton is a high priestess in the Satanic church” and challenges her to sue him for saying so.
- Suing every nutter that pops up is not something famous folks ever bother with. They are so used to such stuff that they would not even roll their eyes.
- For Grep this is really all about tapping a new source for donations – the folks who buy into the Hilary conspiracy claims that have been doing the rounds for decades. Her actual crime, the one and only thing that she is guilty of is that she is female (oh the horror).
Pastor Shane Vaughn continues to believe that former President Donald Trump will return to the White House because that is what the prophets said, claiming that it was never prophesied that Trump would serve two consecutive terms.
- Fact Check: Contrary to Vaughn’s assertion, that is exactly what the “prophets” guaranteed.
The cult of fools will sadly have added yet more self-appointed martyrs who will have died for their utterly pointless cause from a wholly preventable disease … literally.
Some however may indeed hit pause, wake up, look around, gaze upon the cruelty, intolerance, superstition, racism, ignorance, and much much more, then think to themselves “I’ve had enough of this s**t”, and quietly thin the ranks by walking away from it all.
We can but hope.