This week’s big event was the Inauguration. Rather a lot of QAnon fools held their collective breath waiting for blackouts across the US, military tribunals led by Donald Trump, and the mass execution of Democrats in the streets. None of that happened, instead Biden took the oath and is now in the White House. To their complete dismay, their beloved messiah, IQ45, simply packed, fired all his WH staff, waved goodbye to a few cult devotees at the airport, and then rapidly slithered away.
The latest twist is that some QAnon believers are now seriously proposing that Biden is actually Q.
What else has bubbled to the surface during this past rather happy week?
Here are a few samples …
Consequences for Election Deniers
- The “My Pillow” guy, Mike Lindell, mocks Dominion’s threat to sue him for spreading baseless election fraud conspiracy theories and challenges them to do so: “Please sue me, Dominion.”
- I’m sure they will be happy to oblige. It was neither bluster nor a threat. He received a legal letter warning of pending litigation because he continues to bad-mouth them and claims they are responsible for “election fraud”. If he continues to claim that he has evidence against them, then litigation against him is a certainty. They are not messing about nor playing political games. They have a corporate interest in reestablishing their reputation.
Truly Bizarre Conspiracy Claims
- Lin Wood Claims Clinton, Pence, and Chief Justice Roberts Conspired to Murder Federal Judges
- It is truly mind blowing that he thinks that Clinton and Pence conspired together.
- Interestingly enough, a Judge last Monday revoked Wood’s right to represent a client because he … “exhibited a toxic stew of mendacity, prevarication and surprising incompetence.“. Incompetence is indeed his shtick. If you are going to promote a conspiracy theory it should at least be plausible.
- QAnon conspiracy theorist DeAnna Lorraine warns that the “maniacal deep state” is planning to assassinate Biden in a false flag operation that will be blamed on a Trump supporter, perhaps even her.
- The actual credible threat to Biden are the QAnon nutters like her. Clearly she knows this.
- Eric Metaxas Plays the Victim, Claims ‘Wicked’ Cancel Culture ‘Really is Like What Happened in Germany in the ‘30s’
- His gripe is that YouTube took down a clip in which he promoted conspiracy claims; that the MyPillow guy has had a couple of sponsors drop out; and that some of Metaxas’s former buddies don’t want to have anything to do with him anymore. That’s basically it, this is what he seriously thinks is like 1930’s Germany.
- Sean Feucht Tells Followers Biden Administration Is Pushing ‘An Anti-Christ Agenda’
- Biden went to church before his Inauguration, took his oath on a huge ancient looking family Bible that dates back to the 1800’s, and had a guy sing “Amazing Grace” after the oath. He is one of the most sincerely devout religious presidents of the last few decades, and yet he is supposed to be the “Anti-Christ”. Meanwhile the pussy grabber, Mr two Corinthians, is supposed to be the divinely appointed one. Nope, I’m just not buying it.
- The problem that Biden presents for the religious right is that his belief manifests compassion, tolerance, empathy, and basic human decency for all. This is a rather stark contrast to their authoritarian intolerance and anti-science rhetoric, hence they spin it all as anti-Christ. If you stepped back, removed names and simply described actions, who then ticks the christ-like boxes and who ticks the anti-christ boxes?
- Kat Kerr proclaims that Joe Biden’s inauguration is “fake” and doesn’t count because “it’s not what’s real.”
- I’m not exactly convinced that a lady who has no grasp of reality at all is the best judge of what is and is not real.
- Just days before Biden was inaugurated, leading QAnon conspiracy theorist Dave Hayes (aka The Praying Medic) claimed that former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was sending out coded messages on Twitter revealing that Trump had a secret plan to stay in office, which Hayes said corresponded with exactly what God was telling him personally.
- Trump’s actual “secret” plan was to pack and go to Florida. Reality reveals that the voice whispering in the ear of dave Hayes was not a God.
The Cult of Trump
- Robert Gagnon wants the Southern Baptist Convention to “impeach Russell Moore,” the president of the SBC’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, because Moore supports impeaching President Donald Trump over the Capitol insurrection.
- Being for or against Trump is the ultimate ethics test. It is actually a very simple test – anybody for him immediately fails.
- Hank Kunneman continues to insist that Trump will remain in office and declares that if you think he’s a false prophet, “then you can take your opinion and you can shove it.”
- We will indeed take that opinion and shove it well and truly up Hank’s ass each and every days as a daily reminder that he is indeed a false prophet.
- Greg Locke declares that he’ll never repent or apologize for guaranteeing Trump would serve a second term, adding that he’ll never accept Joe Biden’s presidency because he’s “not required by God to accept something and submit to something that I know is demonic and fraudulent.”
- Greg’s specialist skill is in being an arsehole. I have to admit that he is very skilful at this.
- Despite the fact that Biden is now president, Dave Daubenmire is not giving up hope: “I still believe that Donald Trump will be president of the United States.”
- There are also still people who believe that the world is flat. That however does not alter reality one jot.
- Conspiracy Theorist, racist, antisemitic, homophobic, and xenophobic, Rick Wiles is once again vowing to shut down his nightly “TruNews” program to focus only on spreading the Gospel.
- He’s literally been making that same promise for years.
- Podcaster Steve Turley Mocks Lack of Crowd At Biden Inaugural
- Fact Check: Nobody was there because they closed it all off. Steve actually knows this.
Evangelicals have redefined what the word “Evangelical” means
- Mario Murillo says that any Christian leader who congratulates President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will be complicit in “the evil that comes upon this nation.”
- The evil to come … decency, integrity, compassion, ethics, climate change mitigation, environmental protection, healthcare … oh the horror (shudders).
- Richard Land, recently wrote an open letter to Biden: “Mr. President, please allow me to congratulate you on behalf of millions of Evangelicals on having been elected to serve in the highest political office in the land.”
- This is the same Mr Land who has repeatedly declared that having a Democrat in the Oval Office is a sign of God’s judgment on the United States .
- Kat Kerr claimed to be speaking on behalf of God when she spent several minutes screaming that Donald Trump is still president while Biden is illegitimate, evil, “and one day his name will be like dust.”
- She is clearly finding it really hard to come to terms with the fact that the voices in her head lied to her about Trump having a second term.
- Steve Shultz of Elijah Steams said that if Trump didn’t serve his second term, he would apologize for all of the false prophecies he has been promoting. But even after Biden was inaugurated as president, Shultz still refuses to apologize because he contends that God is going to perform a miracle to restore Trump to office.
- The word “Evangelical” is forever associated with Trump. It now brings to mind terms such as “obnoxious”, “intolerant”, and “stupid”. Even after Trump is gone they are doing their very best to maintain all of this.
Fools of the week – The Trump Profit$
These are some of the deeply devout self-appointed prophets who time and again declared that God had especially chosen Trump, and that it was guaranteed by divine will that Trump would have a second term. Included in the list are Pat Robertson, Curt Landry, Jeff Jansen, Sid Roth, Charlie Shamp, John Benefiel, Frank Amedia, Tracy Cooke, Rick Joyner, James Goll, Etienne Graves, Francine Fosdick, Jeremiah Johnson, Loren Sanford, and Robin Bullock.
Some however really pushed the boat out. Via Right Wing Watch we have a compilation of the top three offering this “rock solid Guarantee” …
Tweets – A better time has come
Let’s end on a positive note. A far better day has indeed dawned.
Fauci is clearly a far happier guy …
Side Note: If you are wondering what Greta is getting at in the above, it is a clever response to Ted Cruz tweeting “By rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, President Biden indicates he’s more interested in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh.“. What Ted does not know (and there is a great deal he does not know), is that the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania had publicly backed the Paris Agreement in 2017 .