It may sound silly to say it, but the very clear message being delivered is this …
Islam is a religion of peace, and if you say that it isn’t, we peaceful Muslims cannot be held responsible for what our less peaceful brothers and sisters do. When they burn your embassies or kidnap and slaughter your journalists, know that we will hold you primarily responsible and will spend the bulk of our energies criticizing you for “racism” and “Islamophobia.”
So what has triggered all this? Well, that religious Kook, Terry Jones, finally got to burn a Quran. On March 20, he stages a mock trial of the Quran, burns the Muslim holy book, and posts photos on his church’s website. Nobody gives a toss, or at least nobody in the US does. Unfortunately, its a red-rag to bull moment for the believers. Pakistans interior minister calls for international terrorism charges to be leveled against Jones,
Next event was today. Protests break out in Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan against the March 20 Quran burning in Florida. A United Nations source says an attack on a U.N. building in the city left 12 people dead – eight U.N. workers and four Afghans.
So back to my point, who is at fault here, is it Jones, the religious Kook who provoked the other Kooks?
To assert that is a very familiar argument. Not sure about that? OK, let me remind you. Its the same argument used by a rapist who says that it was his victim’s fault, she was asking for it because of how she was dressed.
As for the claim that Islam is a religion of peace, except when provoked … its the exact same utterly insane logic. At its heart, this belief system is essentially fascist, and this is simply more evidence of that sad truth. I write sad, because so many have been truly enslaved by a delusional belief that is inevitably doomed to fail.
1 thought on “Islam The religion of Peace? … No.”
islamic definition of “peace” means their sharia law theocracy rules the land. there is no radical, moderate, hijacked or any other nuanced semanticism type of islam. there is only islam which is based on the life of a murdering 7th century warlord.
the twin fogs of political correctness & ignorance must be dispersed before western society better understands this menace. even a brief review of islamic theology & history quickly exposes the deadly roots of this evil ideology.
see the links in the pdf version below for more accurate info about islam
islam is a horrible ideology for human rights
5 key things about islam
1. mythical beliefs – all religions have these (faith) because its part of being a religion: having beliefs without proof until after the believer dies. the problem is people will believe almost anything.
2. totalitarianism – islam has no seperation of church and state: sharia law governs all. there is no free will in islam: only submission to the will of allah as conveniently determined by the imams who spew vapors to feather their own nests. there are no moderate muslims: they all support sharia law.
3. violence – islam leads the pack of all religions in violent tenets for their ideology & history: having eternal canonical imperatives for supremacy at all costs and calling for violence & intimidation as basic tools to achieve these goals.
4. dishonesty – only islam has dishonesty as a fundamental tenet: this stems from allah speaking to mohamhead & abrogation in the koran which is used to explain how mo’s peaceful early life was superseded by his warlord role later.
5. misogyny – present day islam is still rooted in 8th century social ethics: treating females as property of men good only for children, severely limiting their activities, dressing them in shower curtains and worse.
there really are NO redeeming qualities for this muddled pile of propaganda.
islam is just another fascist totalitarian ideology used by power hungry fanatics on yet another quest for worldwide domination and includes all the usual human rights abuses & suppression of freedoms.
1 page pdf version – do file/download 6kb viewer doesn’t show fonts well, has better fonts header footer links, great for emailing printing etc