OK, so there is plenty of coverage of the GOP candidate debate and so I need not cover it in too much detail except to perhaps add a few additional rather obvious observations. As a hint, the picture above more or less sums it all up.
So what did they actually say?
Every candidate more or less declared the following …
- Obamacare will be repealed and I will repeal it far better then them
- I hate Obama and Hillary far more than the other candidates do
- I hate gay marriage with far stronger feelings that any of these other guys do
- I really really am far more religious than any of these other guys
- I will be booting out far more immigrants than any of these other guys
- Now let me drop my pants and show you that mine is far bigger
So no real differences at all … oh wait no, perhaps Trump did establish that he is a far bigger idiot than any of the others.
“You simply can’t drink every time one of these guys says something silly,” said Surgeon General Vivek Murthy during a Wednesday morning press conference. “We’ve got three candidates who are prone to gaffes — Jeb Bush, John Kasich and Scott Walker — and then a half-dozen obscure goofballs vying with Donald Trump for a little media attention. It’s just a formula for disaster.”
Indeed yes, most would soon have a very severe case of alcohol poisoning and liver failure.
Easy … the democrats did.